Earthquake Cowboys More Images
User Rating:
VN:RO [1.9.17_1161]
Overall
Concept
Story Structure
Character
Dialogue
Grammar
Budget (1-Low / 5-High)
Rating: 2.9/5 (2 votes cast)

Earthquake Cowboys

In the wake of the 2010 Haiti earthquake, a cancer-stricken doctor leads missionaries to work among the victims, befriends the Haitians he meets and learns the true nature of his own contribution.


2 Comments

Leave A Reply
  1. roknsrf says
    March 11, 2015, 8:50 pm
    Overall
    Concept
    Story Structure
    Character
    Dialogue
    Grammar
    Budget (1-Low / 5-High)

    This screenplay reads like a scripted documentary, but upon closer inspection, it is nothing more than a Christian bashing mockumentary without any of the humor normally associated with the genre. I’m surprised the writer didn’t have Pastor Tim and his Wife Sally molesting the little girls while Pastor Lenny raped their mom. But thank you Norman William for reminding me why I run 2 homeless houses for recovering crack addicted women with children in the ghetto of North Braddock funded only with my Social Security checks, or why my daughter works ten months out of the year so she can pay her own way to help build orphanages and clean up the mine fields in eastern Cambodia, or why my son goes to Mexico twice a year to build and repair orphanages there, and why my best friend spends 11 months out of the year building schools for homeless children and staying to teach in those schools in Tanzania with mostly his own money. You must be right, it can’t possibly be that the love in our hearts which we credit to the love we received from our Lord that motivates us. No sir, it’s got to be as you suggest, a deep self centered evil desire to manipulate people into believing in ghosts and our lust for self aggrandizement. Thank you so much for clearing that up. I’ll be sure and put the word out to all my ignorant and deluded brothers and sisters who make up more than 90 percent of the individual giving worldwide so you and the other 10 percent can take over and get the job done so much more efficiently and ethically perfect. Bravo! Thankfully, you should have no problem getting Hollywood to make your completely truthful and honest look at Christian relief efforts because they love this kind of God hating propaganda.

    VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
    Report user
  2. Profile photo of normanwilliam
    October 25, 2012, 1:42 am
    Overall
    Concept
    Story Structure
    Character
    Dialogue
    Grammar
    Budget (1-Low / 5-High)

    Excellent script!!! A writer worth your time here. What a wonderfully emotional and heart filled story of perseverance, luck and human nature.

    VN:F [1.9.17_1161]
    Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
    Report user

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.