A young outsider must learn a lost fighting system to provide justice to an Asian community caught in the violent power strug...
What is a Logline?
A logline is one or two sentences explaining what the story is and why it is unique. The purpose of a logline is to act as an advertising ”teaser” or like a news headline or a sales slogan. It hooks the reader into wanting to read your full story.
For examples and more on Loglines click HERE.
- All submissions are FREE!
- All submission are posted online for judging.
- Any logline from a nonproduced screenplay may be submitted.
- You may submit multiple loglines.
- Loglines may be submitted even if the screenplay is not completed. Please Note: your work should be protected by the WGA or a Copyright, if not, you are entering at your own risk.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- You must be the author of the logline.
- ScreenplayFest is not responsible for your idea.
- ScreenplayFest has the right to refuse to upload your logline into the contest.
- You must vote on and review a minimum of 15 loglines for your votes to count.
- You must vote on and review a minimum of 15 for your votes to count for your logline to stay on our website. (15 votes per logline submission)
- You may not vote more than once on your own logline.
- You may not vote all 5′s on one logline and all 1′s on another — this is Voter Bias.
Revised Logline Submission
You may submit a revised logline, however, you may only do so after you have finished your 15 reviews. For every revised logline submission, you must vote on another 15 loglines.